Android Classic Agent Maintenance Releases
15.4.0 (May 16, 2023) - Download the Android Classic device agent from the MobiControl Android OEM Specific Agent Downloads page.
Important Notes About This Release
As of this release, the SOTI MobiControl Android agent can no longer be installed on the following unsupported operating system (OS) versions:
- Android Classic: OS versions 4 and 5
- Android Enterprise: OS versions 5 and 6
See the complete list of End of Life (EOL) Notices on SOTI Pulse to reference these and other upcoming changes in support.
New Android Agent Branding
The Android agent logo has been updated to reflect the redesigned branding for SOTI MobiControl.
- Install, uninstall, and set Wi-Fi Network configurations on Android Classic and Android Enterprise Work Managed
- Access IMEI, ICCID, Subscriber ID, MCC, MNC, Carrier Names, Phone Numbers, and Signal Strength for all SIM cards on Android Classic and Android Enterprise Work Managed
- Configure Zebra Mobility Extensions (MX) XML based configurations for Zebra devices on Android Classic and Android Enterprise Work Managed
- Set Access Point Name (APN) Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) on Android Classic and Android Enterprise Work Managed
- Access list of installed APNs on Android Enterprise Work Managed and Corporate Personal devices with a supported OEM-specific plugin
- Access Custom Attributes on Android Classic and Android Enterprise Work Managed and Work Profile