SOTI Snap 3.1.1 Release Notes
November 21, 2021
Important Notes About This Release
- SOTI Snap 3.1.1 android agent is now available in the Google Play Store.
- SOTI Snap supports the latest versions of Android 11 and iOS 15.
The upgrade to SOTI Snap 3.1.1 Android agent is optional. However, to auto-enroll devices using SOTI MobiControl, the agent must be version 3.1.1.
- Support for Android 11 has been added. Please refer to the updated help documentation for additional steps required for enrollment using SOTI MobiControl
- Added ability to delete rules that are not used in live apps
- Duplicate server-side script rules can now be created
- Minor changes (e.g., parameter name) can be made in server-side script rules for live apps
|Letters such as 'g, q and y' were cut off from the bottom of the label widget in SOTI Snap IDE
|Sections with widgets inside could not be dragged and dropped
|Older versions of an app could not be cloned
|Sections could not be dragged and dropped between two other sections
|Warnings were incorrectly displayed for apps with a hamburger menu that could not be resolved
|Inline warnings were not visible when the widget ID was changed